What we Emphasize at Epiphany
- Encountering God through beautiful worship and believing prayer.
- Building a multigenerational congregation that loves children and families.
- Equipping every member to publicly proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- We value the Bible in teaching and preaching
- We take seriously our responsibility to materially and spiritually serve our neighbors
- We value music and worship as expressions that draw people to the love of God
- We place great worth in the ministry of the laity in healing, leading worship, outreach, teaching, and evangelism
- We are a congregation that values fellowship and discipleship. We share of our lives through small groups, discipleship teaching series, parish get-togethers and celebrations of our common life in Jesus Christ
- We are liturgical in our worship, while including many opportunities for the congregation’s participation and blending traditional and contemporary ways of praising God.
- We value our children (and the children of our neighborhood through our partnership with Coates Elementary School) as our greatest gifts and seek to help them to grow up into a mature faith in Jesus Christ.