What we Emphasize at Epiphany
- Encountering God through beautiful worship and believing prayer.
- Building a multigenerational congregation that loves children and families.
- Equipping every member to publicly proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- We value the Bible as God’s trustworthy and authoritative Word in our teaching and preaching
- We take seriously our responsibility to materially and spiritually serve our neighbors, particularly through our partnerships with Coates Elementary School and the Arbor Terrace assisted living facility.
- We value music and make space in our worship for different styles and expressions
- We place great worth in the ministry of the laity in healing, leading worship, outreach, teaching, and evangelism
- We are a congregation that values being together and learning. We share of our lives through small groups, discipleship teaching series, parish get-togethers and celebrations of our common life in Jesus Christ
- As Anglicans, our worship follows a set pattern (called the liturgy) that is deeply rooted in the Bible and the way of worship of the church through the ages. At Epiphany we value being participants, not simply an audience, in worship